Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio
by michelle w. on November 12, 2013
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses? Photographers, artists, poets: show us FAVORITE.
1. What is your favorite word?
That changes from day to day. Often, I read dictionaries before going to sleep and if I have not found a favorite word during the day, I find one then and take it into my dreams.
2. What is your least favorite word?
That changes from day to day, too. Mainly all those artificial words from the business language.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
A lack of courage and determination.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of naked feet on our wooden floor.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Killing animals and cutting them apart in a slaughterhouse.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?